RoofersCoffeeShop.com (RCS), the place where the industry meets for technology, information and business announces the 2017 RCS Influencers.
“We are honored to announce the RCS 2017 Influencers,” states Vickie Sharples of RoofersCoffeeShop.com. “The knowledge, experience and forward thinking that the RCS Influencers bring to the industry is great. We are compelled to share their expertise and they are generous enough to share back with the industry through posts and media on RoofersCoffeeShop.com.”
RCS Influencers will be able to contribute thoughts and wisdom monthly through interviews and blogs on RoofersCoffeeShop.com concerning pertinent industry and roofing topics. The blog posts will be recognized on a featured section of the webpage called RCS Influencers.
“The RoofersCoffeeShop has never been an editorial type of media, what we did over the years was provide a means for the contractors to communicate with each other. In the past, a few have said that the RoofersCoffeeshop.com (Roofers Exchange before it), was a voice of the roofing industry, but it was always the contractors voice you were hearing. This is an opportunity for us to share voices from many facets of the industry. We are taking all of the advice, articles and editorials out there and magnifying it,” concludes Sharples.
We are proud to announce the following 2017 RCS Influencers:
- Charles Antis, Antis Roofing
- Jennifer Stone, Nations Roof
- Marty Stout, Go Roof Tune-Up
- Trent Cotney, Trent Cotney Construction Law Group
- Lisa Pate, Florida Roofing & Sheet Metal Contractors Association
- Greg Hayne, Hayne Coaching Group
- Brian Pratt, Furman Insurance/Roofing Risk Advisors
- Heidi Ellsworth, RoofersCoffeeShop.com
- Mike Hicks, Hicks Roofing Inc.
- Rudy Gutierrez, Shell Roofing Solutions
- Mark “Lefty” Holencik, Holencik Exteriors
- Monica Cameron, Diamond Roofing
Source: roofingmagazine.com =>RoofersCoffeeShop Announces 2017 Influencers