National Women in Roofing (NWIR), a national organization focused on the empowerment of women within the roofing industry, announced that is now fully staffed to handle all management functions of the organization.
“This is a significant milestone for our organization,” stated Heidi J. Ellsworth, NWIR chair. “It’s only been 18 months since the organization began, and we’ve grown to over 600 members and now have the support of a team of contracted staffers to ensure the success of the organization.”
NWIR has put together a talented team of consulting contractors that includes:
• Ellen Thorp, principal of Meridian Consulting, as executive director
• Sarah Harwerth‐De Marco, owner of 6 Sides Marketing, as graphic designer and
• Julie Massaro, owner of JBM Business Solutions, as member services consultant
• Michelle Schulp, owner of Marktime Media, as web designer
• Jessica Schaller, principal, The Accounting Resource, LLC, as bookkeeper
• Barb Ilyes, president, Go Figure Inc., as accountant
• Hilary Morgan, senior associate, Trent Cotney Construction Law Group, as general counsel
“We’ve been successful getting started because of the amazing support provided by our volunteer members, who serve on various committees and give their time to keep the organization moving and growing,” explained Ellsworth. “We will continue to have working committees who contribute to the growth and success of NWIR and should see even more positive traction now that we have this strong team of staff members to support us.”
For more information, visit www.nationalwomeninroofing.com.
The post National Women in Roofing Announces Association Staff appeared first on Roofing.
Source: roofingmagazine.com =>National Women in Roofing Announces Association Staff