Triangle Fastener Corporation introduces a full line of 304 stainless steel bi-metal self-drilling screws.
Bi-metal screws have heads and threads made of 304 stainless steel providing corrosion resistance and ductility. A hardened carbon steel drill point welded to a stainless steel body, which allows the screw to drill and tap steel up to ½ inch thick.
The screws are used to attach aluminum, stainless steel, insulated metal panel (IMP) and when ductility is needed in the connection.
- Available in #12 and ¼ inch diameters
- Drill and tap up to ½ inch thick steel
- Lengths up to 12 inches long
- Head styles include: hex washer head, pancake head and button head
- With and without EPDM Bond-Seal sealing washers
- Can be painted to desired color
For more information, visit www.trianglefastener.com.
The post Bi-Metal Drill Screws Feature Corrosion Resistance and Ductility appeared first on Roofing.
Source: roofingmagazine.com =>Bi-Metal Drill Screws Feature Corrosion Resistance and Ductility