By Beacon Roofing Supply.
Key facts about Beacon Roofing Supply.
Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc. is one of the largest distributors of residential and non-residential roofing and complementary building products in North America. Beacon currently operates in 550+ locations in 50 US states and 6 Canadian provinces.
- A leading supplier of roofing and complementary building materials for North America.
- We have operations in 50 states and 6 Canadian provinces.
- We are publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol “BECN.”
- Named to the NASDAQ Global Select Market.
- Our Corporate headquarters is in Herndon, Virginia.
What makes us different?
When careful investors searching for a true growth company look at Beacon Roofing Supply they find well-grounded, performance-oriented differences in our growth strategy. We have grown from annual sales of $653 million in 2004, with 67 branches in 12 states and three Canadian provinces, to approximately $7 billion in 2018, operating in 550+ branches in 50 states and 6 Canadian provinces.
We have grown by expanding our existing regions and by making strategic acquisitions. Our business is well-balanced between new and re-roof applications in both the residential and commercial markets. We are geographically diverse as well as not tied to one product or segment. This allows us to take advantage of different markets and their opportunities. A proven business model, results-oriented management, and a strong people-focused corporate culture give us a solid foundation for continued growth. These strengths give us the flexibility to grow by expanding existing branches, opening new branches and making acquisitions.
These competitive advantages set our company apart from other growing distribution enterprises:
- We value employees from acquired companies
- Each new company joins our company’s development, offering new products & services
- Our entrepreneurial philosophy encourages a diversity of people, products & services needed to flourish at the local level
- By being successful at the local branch level, we have been able to grow consistently.
Source: Beacon Roofing Supply
Source: rooferconfee =>Why Beacon Roofing