The Roofing Industry Alliance for Progress has announced the winners of its 17th annual Most Valuable Player (MVP) Awards, recognizing roofing workers from Irvine, Calif.; Commerce City, Colo.; Lakeland, Fla.; Cumming, Ga.; Charlotte, N.C.; LaGrange, Ohio; and Houston.
The MVP Awards program honors roofing professionals based on their contributions in one or more of the following areas: on-the-job performance; on-the-job safety performance, contributions to a team effort; community service and volunteerism; and other noteworthy contributions.
The 2017 MVP Award winners are:
- Narciso Alarcon, superintendent at Antis Roofing & Waterproofing, Irvine, Calif., for community service and volunteerism and other noteworthy contributions and activities.
- Justin Cooper, foreman at Flynn, Commerce City, Colo., for outstanding on-the- job performance.
- Manuel Cortez, foreman at Antis Roofing & Waterproofing, Irvine, Calif., for contributions to a team effort.
- Robert Detweiler, foreman at Centimark Corp., Lakeland, Fla., for community service and volunteerism.
- Don Gautier, superintendent at Chamberlain Roofing & Waterproofing, Houston, for outstanding on the job performance and on-the-job safety performance.
- Roy Jones, superintendent at Rike Roofing Services Inc., Charlotte, N.C., for other noteworthy contributions and activities.
- Mearl Kline, foreman at West Roofing Services Inc., LaGrange, Ohio, for on-the- job safety performance.
- Clifton Mead, field worker at Tecta America Southeast LLC, Atlanta, for contributions to a team effort.
Additionally, the Alliance named the following MVP Award finalists:
- Victor Espinoza, driver at ABC Supply Co. Inc., Indio, Calif.
- Brad Hersch, superintendent at Tecta America Dakotas, Fargo, N.D.
- Kevin Moretz, foreman at GSM Roofing, Elkton, Md.
- Kenneth Parrott, foreman at D.C. Taylor Co., Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Donald Randell, superintendent, All American Roofing, Bethany, Okla.
- Almeiro Jose Serna, equipment operator, OMG Roofing Products Inc., Agawam, Mass.
The Alliance also named Alarcon as a finalist for on-the-job performance and contributions to a team effort, Cooper for other contributions and activities, Gautier for contributions to a team effort, and Kline for contributions to a team effort.
For more information about the MVP Awards program or next year’s nominations, contact Bennett Judson, the Alliance’s executive director, at (800) 323-9545, ext. 7513 or email@example.com.
The post Roofing Industry Alliance for Progress Announces MVP Award Winners appeared first on Roofing.
Source: roofingmagazine.com =>Roofing Industry Alliance for Progress Announces MVP Award Winners