RoofersCoffeeShop (RCS) business announces the 2019 RCS Influencers. RCS Influencers contribute thoughts and wisdom monthly through interviews, videos and blogs on RoofersCoffeeShop concerning pertinent industry and roofing topics. They represent all facets of the industry including contractors, associations and industry service providers. The blog posts are recognized in a special category on the site called RCS Influencers.
“We have been asking important questions to diverse groups of RCS Influencers for the last three years and have found that they all have expertise in completely different areas of a roofing contractor’s business. Oftentimes, we see articles written on a subject with one person’s opinion or suggestions, but there are many sides to the coin, and we have been committed to sharing that thought leadership since 2017,” states Vickie Sharples of RoofersCoffeeShop. “With our RCS Influencers opinions, tips or advice, our readers get a feeling for all sides of a topic. Each of them has an interesting perspective based on their interactions with the roofing industry.”
“We believe in empowering the industry and especially contractors to communicate with each other. We are hearing confirmation every day that RoofersCoffeeShop is where the industry meets. We want it to be the voice of contractors and roofing professionals that continue to build the professionalism and amazing reputation of our industry,” concluded Sharples.
We are proud to announce the following 2019 RCS Influencers:
- Charles Antis and Karen Inman, Antis Roofing
- Trent Cotney, Cotney Construction Law
- Shelly Duhaime, NFP Property and Casualty Services, Inc.
- Heidi J. Ellsworth, RoofersCoffeeShop
- Rudy Gutierrez, Shell Roofing Solutions
- Mike Hicks, Hicks Industrial Roofing, Inc.
- Ken Kelly, Kelly Roofing
- Wendy Marvin, Matrix Roofing
- Mike Pickel, Texas Traditions Roofing
- Ross Riddle, South Coast Shingle
- Carla Sims, Carolinas Roofing and Sheet Metal Contractors Association (CRSMCA)
- Drew Smith, Brad Smith Roofing
- Jon Stantz, Pell Roofing
- Jennifer Stone, National Women in Roofing (NWIR)
- Marty Stout, Go Roof Tune Up
For more information, visit https://rooferscoffeeshop.com/rcs-influencers.
Source: roofingmagazine.com =>RoofersCoffeeShop Announces 2019 RCS Influencers