The roof coating conference will begin on Monday, July 23 and will continue through noon on Wednesday, July 25.
Washington, D.C. – The Roof Coatings Manufacturers Association (RCMA) has recently confirmed 12 topics for its third biennial International Roof Coatings Conference (IRCC) July 23-25, 2016 at the Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park in Chicago, IL. The 2018 IRCC will feature the following speakers and topics selected by the RCMA IRCC Working Group:
- “Chicago Energy Code & Rooftop Reflectivity Code Requirements” – Bill McHugh, Chicago Roofing Contractors Association
- “Three Things Every Roof Coatings Manufacturer Needs to Know about the New TSCA Law” – Martha Marrapese, Wiley Rein LLP
- “OSHA Inspection & Citation Process” – Trent Cotney, Trent Cotney, P.A.
- “Urban Heat Islands and Cooler Infrastructure: An Experimental High-Albedo Roof Coating Study” – Thomas Taylor, GAF
- “Coating Transparency: Environmental Product Declarations and Harvested Rainwater Quality” – Jason Carlson, Underwriters Laboratory (UL)
- “Exploring Primers for Silicone Roof Coatings over TPO Membranes – Hans Haas, AB Specialty Silicones
- “Formulating Roof Coatings for Adhesion and Asphalt Bleed-Through Resistance” – Brent Crenshaw, EPS Materials
- “Effect of Silane Modification of Styrene Acrylic polymers for Construction Application” – Tamer Tezel, Organik Kimya
- “Dirt Pickup Resistance: The Influence of Testing Parameters and formulation Variables on Performance” – Joseph Rokowski, Astec Reply Roofing
- “Establishing ASTM D7281 “Standard Test Method for Determining Water Migration Through Roof Membranes as Appropriate for Roof Coatings” – Ed Buczek, Henry Company
- “Waterborne Roof Coatings Meet European Waterproofing Standards” – Jouko Byorykka, Dow Europe
- “Accelerating Film Formation of Acrylic Roof Coatings” – Sridhar Iyer, BASF
The conference will begin on Monday, July 23 and will continue through noon on Wednesday, July 25. Following the IRCC programming, the RCMA Summer Meeting, open to both RCMA members and non-members, will continue through the morning of Thursday, July 26. Registration has launched today! Please click here to register!
For additional information on the IRCC, including conference partnership, sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, please visit the website at www.roofcoatingsconference.com. Please contact Ally Peck at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the distribution lists to receive conference and registration updates.
RCMA is the national trade association representing manufacturers of asphaltic and solar reflective roof coatings and the suppliers of materials, equipment, and / or services to the industry. RCMA has more than 70 members who manufacturer or supply roof coating products, and continues to advance the national and international market for roof coatings through education, outreach, advocacy, and technical advancement. For more information on RCMA, please visit us at www.roofcoatings.org.
The post RCMA Announces 2018 International Roof Coatings Conference Session Speakers appeared first on RoofersCoffeeShop.com.
Source: rooferconfee =>RCMA Announces 2018 International Roof Coatings Conference Session Speakers