NRCA has announced it will begin new sessions for its Executive Management Institute (EMI) beginning Nov. 11. According to the association, EMI is a unique educational experience for seasoned roofing executives that provides high-level concepts to real-world roofing industry problems. EMI consists of two in-person sessions, held at Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management’s downtown Chicago campus. The first session will be held Nov. 11-14. EMI’s second session will take place April 8-9, 2018.
According to NRCA, executive education allows business leaders to focus on identifying and setting specific goals; encourages self-awareness and leadership development; and provides a platform to facilitate networking and exchange among peers.
EMI sessions will address two topics:
1. EMI leadership through improved communication:
• Develop your leadership persona by examining how others see you, and learn how to make changes to have more impact as a leader in your company.
• Become objective of your message and communication style by learning how others hear you. Learn to tailor your communications to become a more effective business leader.
2. Succession planning, including financial considerations:
• Identify a vision for the future of your company by looking at models for the eventual transfer of it to a family or non-family member.
• Carry out your vision by developing a process for succession, and create a plan for a smooth transition from one owner to the next.
For additional program details and application procedures, click here.
The post NRCA Announces Session Dates for Next Executive Management Institute appeared first on Roofing.
Source: roofingmagazine.com =>NRCA Announces Session Dates for Next Executive Management Institute