The torch-applied roofing membrane from MB Technology, Ecotorch®, reduces liability, call‑backs, and tires in the landfill.
Ecotorch is an innovative torch-applied membrane that truly contributes to the environment. Incorporating recycled tires into SBS modified bitumen, Ecotorch is a more durable, dependable, and eco-friendly roofing membrane than APP modified bitumen membranes.
Ecotorch is designed as a superior modified bitumen torch-applied roofing membrane for flashing, new roofing, and re-roofing applications. It’s also an ideal membrane for repair of built-up roofing membranes. When used with a Layfast SBS TU-35/Layflat SBS modified base, Ecotorch is a superior and more ecologically-friendly alternative to APP torch-applied roofing membranes.
- Same application process – no retraining necessary
- Vastly superior to APP in nearly every way – at roughly the same price
- Superior end-lap, metal, and granule adhesion
- Superior low-temperature flexibility
- Reduces liability
- Fewer call-backs
- Recycled content helps the environment
- Available in 8 different shingle blends/solid colors. Custom colors available for minimum run of 150 rolls (±15%)
- More efficient torch-down system uses less heat/ propane
<liEach roll uses approximately one half of one passenger tire
The post Meet Ecotorch®, the Environmentally Friendly SBS Modified Bitumen Roofing Membrane appeared first on RoofersCoffeeShop.com.
Source: rooferconfee =>Meet Ecotorch®, the Environmentally Friendly SBS Modified Bitumen Roofing Membrane