Carlisle SynTec Systems announced CAV-GRIP III Low-VOC Adhesive/Primer can now be used to bond Sure-Seal, Sure-Tough, and Sure-White EPDM to horizontal substrates for warranty terms up to and including 20-year, 90-mph designs. CAV-GRIP III provides substantial productivity-boosting advantages on the jobsite, according to the company.
- Can be used in temperatures as low as 25°F (-4°C)
- VOC compliant and low odor
- Quick application with spray gun
- Fast tack time (< 5 minutes)
- No stirring and easy clean-up
- Up to 60 percent labor savings compared to traditional bonding adhesive applications
For more information, visit www.carlislesyntec.com.
The post Low-VOC Adhesive Provides Productivity-Boosting Advantages appeared first on Roofing.
Source: roofingmagazine.com =>Low-VOC Adhesive Provides Productivity-Boosting Advantages