S-5! releases PV Kit 2.0 EdgeGrab and PV Kit 2.0 MidGrab, offering solar panel installers significant improvements and easier installation.
Among the improvements to the new PV Kit 2.0:
- Only one tool needed for installation
- Preassembled components save time and money
- Installs with module, reducing lay-out time
- Single-piece EdgeGrab installs with ease
- Versatile: same kit for most modules
- Creates a 1-inch gap between modules, allowing load reduction per ASCE-7
- Improved disk design works with all S-5! clamps and exposed-fastened brackets
- UL 2703 Listed (Pending)
S-5! introduced the original direct-attachment solar panel system 11 years ago. By listening to customer feedback, S-5! has created PV Kit 2.0 to solve installer bottlenecks, while improving installation time. These enhancements make the PV Kit 2.0 the most cost-effective PV mounting solution for installers, design professionals and building owners.
For more information, visit www.S-5.com.
Source: roofingmagazine.com =>Improved PV Kit Offers Easier Installation