Now is the perfect time to register for the 2019 CRCA Trade Show & Seminars, January 16-18 at the Drury Lane in Oakbrook Terrace!
The 2019 theme, “Roofing Week in Chicago – Connect The Dots”, sets the tone for the CRCA’s Education Sessions beginning with Wednesday’s Chicagoland Women in Roofing Roundtables and Emerging Leader Mentoring Forum.
Thursday’s CRCA Roofing Industry Breakfast will give attendees a sample of the full range of all programming, with the seminars beginning Thursday afternoon and continuing Friday.
Seminar Topics Include:
· Workforce Development and Recruitment
· Roof Replacement Design and Liability
· Safety Programs From Start to Finish
· Roofing Over Concrete Decks
· Roofing Technical Issues
· Cedar Shake Design, Installation and Maintenance
· Common Solutions for Steep Slope Roofing Problems.
Visit the CRCA Trade Show page for more information about seminar schedule & programming.
Schedule at a Glance
Wednesday, January 16
· 1-5 pm, Exhibitor Set-up
· 3-5 pm, CRCA CWIR Roundtables, Drury Lane Hilton Suites
· 3-5 pm, CRCA Emerging Leader Educational Session, Drury Lane Hilton Suites
· 5pm, Roofing Week in Chicago: Kick-Off Cocktail Hour
· hosted by CRCA CWIR & Emerging Leaders
Thursday, January 17
· 9-11 am, Roofing Industry Breakfast, Drury Lane
· 11 am – 5 pm, Exhibits Open + Educational Programming, Drury Lane
Friday, January 18
· 7am Educational Programming Begins
· 9am – 1 pm, Exhibits Open + Educational Programming, Drury Lane
Source: rooferconfee =>Happy 2019 from CRCA! CRCA Trade Show Coming Up!