Membrane is ideal for temporary repairs on damaged roofs or on new construction until the final assembly can be installed.
FiberTite® Blue Roof™ Temporary Roof Membrane is designed for use on flat commercial and industrial roofs, or sloped roofs, as a temporary roof membrane for damaged roofs until permanent repairs can be made, or as a temporary roof for tear-off areas or new construction until the final roof assembly can be installed.
Good for use from disastrous weather occurrences, including:
- Severe Hail Events
The coating on the roof membrane provides UV resistant performance up to 1 year, and abrasion resistance. The fabric reinforcement provides both tear and puncture resistance.
FiberTite Blue Roof is a fabric reinforced thermoplastic roof membrane (rolls 100” wide x 100’ long) that can be made watertight by conventional commercial hot-air weld seaming equipment. Alternate temporary seaming and sealing methods may include the use of FiberTite FTR-101 General Purpose Sealant, waterproofing caulk sealants, or adhesive tapes including Duct-Tape.
FiberTite Blue Roof can be attached by a variety of conventional means depending on the substrate, and/or building roof deck construction, including spot attachment with:
- FiberTite FTR-101 General Purpose Sealant
- Induction Welded Attachment Plates
- Mechanical Attachment Plates
- Roof Penetrations can be temporarily sealed with FiberTite Accessories, including:
- Molded Pipe Seals and Corners
- Flashing Membrane
- FiberTite FTR-101 Sealant
- Is this part of the FEMA Blue Roof Program? No, this product is not associated with the FEMA Blue Roof Program.
- How do I order? Please complete the form below to place an order.
- Will there be a warranty for this product? No, this product is intended for temporary use only.
- How large are the rolls? 100” wide x 100’ long
Source: rooferconfee =>FiberTite® Blue Roof™ Temporary Roof Membrane