News for roofing professionals about roofing technology in your in-box three times a week.
By Jim Berard, editor, Roofing Technology SmartBrief.
Roofing Technology Think Tank (RT3) has partnered with digital news publisher SmartBrief to bring you Roofing Technology SmartBrief, a compilation of the latest and most important news for the roofing industry, emailed to you every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
SmartBrief editors curate the most relevant and essential stories on roofing technology – including safety tips, innovative designs, government regulations or business trends – to provide professionals with the top news-at-a-glance to help you make smart and informed decisions.
Here are the stories top-of-mind for roofing leaders:
- Industry pros share advice on negotiating with suppliers
- OSHA partners with CJAP to prevent common construction injuries
- Falls create 42% of construction worker deaths
- Canadian net-zero home features jagged rooftop
- Installers ride the “solar coaster”
- Innovation requires the right habits
- Technology for the Future: How Having a CRM Gives You a Comprehensive View of Your Roofing Business
Information is power, and this SmartBrief gives you information important to your job, your business and your industry – three times a week — on your desktop, laptop, tablet or phone.
Take a look at the most recent edition, and subscribe today to stay informed with RT3 and SmartBrief.
The post Check out Roofing Technology SmartBrief powered by RT3 appeared first on RoofersCoffeeShop.com.
Source: rooferconfee =>Check out Roofing Technology SmartBrief powered by RT3