Let DECRA help you win the job with an exclusive, churches-only rebate.
DECRA Roofing Systems have gracefully complemented the ageless beauty and classic architecture of churches throughout North America for 60 years. Often a new roof can be a financial burden for a church that may have to rely on donations from its congregants to fund the project.
If you’re bidding a church roof project, be sure to give them the option of a DECRA roof. The church will be eligible for a $500 or $1,000 rebate back from DECRA. Projects of 30 – 199 squares can receive a $500 rebate and 200+ squares can receive $1,000.
Churches love DECRA because they benefit from the following features:
- Attractive appearance
- High performance
- Fire safe
- 120 mph Wind Warranty
- 50 -Year Limited Warranty*
- Long life and low maintenance
- Highest impact resistance to hail
- Good value – low lifecycle cost
- Reduces energy consumption and landfill impact
- Above sheathing ventilation enhances energy efficiency
To be eligible for the rebate, churches must:
- Sign an agreement to purchase a new or replacement complete DECRA roof between August 1, 2018 – June 30, 2019. Roof installation must be completed by August 31, 2019. Repairs, additions and partial replacements do not qualify for replacement; complete roofs only.
- Complete online rebate form and upload a copy of your DECRA roof purchase agreement dated prior to October 1, 2019, a W-9 for your organization, along with photos of the building prior to roof installation and after DECRA roof installation. Photos will be used only for verification of installation.
- Rebate request must be submitted by building owner or recognized representative. One rebate per property.
- Rebate form must be received no later than September 30, 2019.
- Min 30 sqs of DECRA material installed.
- Keep a copy of this rebate form for your records.
Source: rooferconfee =>Bidding on any Church Roof Replacements?